JOIN OUR TEAM
Based in Tower Hamlets, east London, Magic Me is now growing to serve other communities in outer east London and the east of England.
We welcome candidates from under-represented groups, particularly people from ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ+ people, and disabled people. We will make any reasonable adjustments required for any part of the recruitment process and to support you in your role.
WHAT WE OFFER
Magic Me is committed to developing staff to ensure they are reaching their full potential for the benefit of themselves and the organisation. To do this we do the following:
- Individual training budget for your own professional development.
- Magic Me is accredited as Living Wage Employer (since April 2019) you can find out more about what that means here.
- Flexible/remote working – approval agreed with your line manager.
- Salary review as standard. Magic Me believes staff should not have to ask for a pay rise therefore all salaries are reviewed in line with inflation but also on job performance and job descriptions.
- Sick pay as per our policy
- Time of in Lieu for hours worked outside of contracted hours
- 3 days extra leave due to seasonal office closure between Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays
Work experience, placements & volunteering
Please see our Get Involved section regarding volunteering or contact email@example.com regarding work experience, internships and placements.
We are seeking a confident, experienced and highly organised administrator with experience working with data (numerical, visual etc.) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. The successful candidate will be working collaboratively with the whole staff team to develop Magic Me’s income streams, impact measurement and profile. This is a new role so a flexible, creative and supportive attitude is a must.
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 pa,
Work pattern: 37 hours, hybrid working with a minimum of 3 days in the office
More information on the role and how to apply can be found here.