We are looking for 3 new trustees to join our board – each with a slightly different remit:
Community Ambassador Trustee
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions we would love to hear from you!
- Do you feel passionately about strengthening communities and bringing people together?
- Are you interested in how arts and creative work can influence society?
- Do you want to use your skills, ideas and voice to make positive changes in people’s lives?
- Do you enjoy engaging in big ideas?
- Have you been active in a volunteering role before? (involvement in a religious organisation, a school/playgroup of a shared interest/campaigning group?)
- Do you have time in your daily life which you would like to use for a positive shared goal?
Fundraising Lead Trustee
We are looking for someone who is experienced in fundraising across the arts sector to support the ongoing development of Magic Me’s fundraising strategy. Our lead trustee on fundraising will chair the fundraising sub-committee.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in charity finance and maintain an overview of
Magic Me’s financial position to ensure its financial viability and that correct records and procedures are maintained. The Treasurer chairs the finance, audit and risk sub-committee.
We have organised drop in sessions for people to find out more about becoming a Magic Me trustee – these will take place:
6-730pm on Thursday Sept 5th at Poplar Union, 2 Cotall Street, Poplar, London E14 6TL
2-330pm on Thursday Sept 12th at Mulberry & Bigland Centre, 15 Richard Street, London E1 2JP
11am-1230pm on Tuesday Sept 24th at Mulberry & Bigland Centre, 15 Richard Street, London E1 2JP