ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced, confident, fundraising and development professional to establish this brand new role, for an initial 12 month contract, to start as soon as possible.
Salary: £28,000 pa, 28 hours per week for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (pro-rata £35,000 Full-time role)
- Write, lead and deliver a clear fundraising strategy for Magic Me, in partnership with the Director and Programme Director?
- Conduct prospect research to identify potential new funders, whilst nurturing relationships with existing supporters?
- Develop and write compelling, successful bids with a focus on trusts, foundations and livery companies?
- Lead the writing of bids, including an NPO bid to Arts Council England.
- Review and update Magic Me’s communications, our messages and channels e.g. social media, newsletters.
- Oversee Magic Me’s website, writing copy and working with colleagues to create new content.
Interested in applying for this role as a freelancer? Please contact our Director Susan Langford via firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates from Asian, Black and other minoritised ethnic communities and from disabled candidates. Please read Our Commitment to becoming an Anti-Racist organisation here.
Our board and staff are actively working on a new anti-racism strategy. We believe by improving the diversity within our organisation and our leadership, we will improve the quality of our work. We recognise that our current staff team does not reflect the culturally diverse communities we serve.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read the full Application Pack and complete the Personal Details Cover Sheet and Monitoring information Form.
- Fundraising and Communications Manager application pack
- Personal details cover sheet
- Monitoring information form
You are required to send the following: anonymised cover letter, anonymised CV and the accompanying forms (more details of this is found in the application pack) to email@example.com. Please ensure you follow the directions on the forms carefully, so your application can be processed fairly and anonymously.
NB To ensure the shortlisting process is anonymous and fair, please do not include your name on your CV or covering letter. Instead, please include this information in the Personal Details cover sheet. The selection panel will not see your Personal Details or Applicant Monitoring Information when shortlisting applications.
Deadline for applications: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 am on Thursday 4th November. We will not be able to consider applications received after this deadline.
- MONDAY 11 OCTOBER – Adverts out and recruitment starts.
- THURSDAY 4 NOVEMBER – Deadline for applications.
- FRIDAY 5 NOVEMBER – Shortlisting and candidates notified.
- WEDNESDAY 10 NOVEMBER – Interviews. Decision.
- START DATE – As soon as possible.